why work at seed?
SEED Miami is unlike any other school in South Florida. Our unique, college-prep learning and living environment affords a variety of benefits to both students and employees. Just imagine dedicating your time and talent to a place where:
- You know your students have the high-quality academic and social supports they need around the clock – not to mention a safe and secure environment.
- You begin class knowing your students are well-fed and well-rested; you also know if any of them faced challenges or celebrated successes outside of the classroom in the past 24 hours.
- Class sizes are small, allowing for individualized teaching.
- You collaborate with exceptional educators –both academic faculty and student life staff.
- You are putting your students directly on the path to college graduation, knowing they will receive critical college transition and success support from full-time staff long after they have left your classroom.
- You are a part of a network of passionate, dynamic individuals who believe the same thing: that ALL students have remarkable potential.
SEED Miami Offers:
Small Class Sizes
Flexibility in planning and curriculum
Possible available on-site housing
Committed and like-minded colleagues
and other incentives